We are looking for a passionate and creative co-worker to join our growing company. Someone who is looking to get their hands dirty in multiple areas of the business and help us build something extraordinary. Your focus will be leading Salesforce CPQ customer implementations. We provide 100% health coverage per employee, flexible work schedules, and many other perks. Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience.
- 100% Paid Health Insurance
- 100% Paid Vision Insurance
- 100% Paid Dental Insurance
- Unlimited PTO (including parental and lost pregnancy leave) eligible immediately upon hire
- Remote and Asynchronous Work Environment
- Phone Plan Reimbursement
- Salesforce Certifications, Trailheads and Training
- Salesforce Administrator Certification required.
- CPQ Specialist Certification required.
- At least a Bachelor's Degree required.
- Experience in LWC and Apex is preferred
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce administration.
- Hardworking, independent, insatiable appetite to learn and contribute
- Excellent multitasking skills.
- Solution oriented.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
NOTE: Mamoon will not sponsor visas, work permits or relocation costs for this position.